Skip to main content

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks!

Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home. 

When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 minutes pusing meronda..akhirnya jumpa jugak Hammam. Sampai sampai je, terjah couch yang lawa ni!










When we checked in, we waited for a few minutes before we were ushered to our changing room. The changing room is a complete set of lockers and keys, ada sikat, ada hairdryer, ada extra towels and robes. After we changed into our robes, we walked into another area which made me feel that I was in a castle. We were greeted by 2 Moroccan ladies, who would be our 'dayang' for our session. They couldn't speak much English, but their basic was great enough for us to understand. The 2 ladies sangat sangat friendly and pretty!


Ni alkisah treatment dia macam mana..

The Treatment:

First, we went into a huge steamroom-like where everything was marble slabs and marble floors. There was hot water everywhere, hence the steamy atmosphere. The ladies took of my robes and what was left on me was disposable panties and bra. I lie down on the marble slab and WOOSHHHHHH! Air panas dijirus my whole body, head to toe. Memang sedap lahhh air panas satu badan! Then, she used some scrubbing 'glove' and scrub scrub scrub sental habis my whole body..setiap celah yang kita sendiri tak dapat reach pun dia scrub. Wow! And the lady was gentle and tak kasar..so I tak rasa any kind of sakit masa dia scrub. And then, she sabun and jirus lagi my body and also shampoo my hair. Seriously, at that time memang I rasa macam princess habis, dimandikan oleh dayang dayang. Just duduk je..orang mandikan. Bestnyaaa. Dah lama tak rasa orang mandikan. Last orang mandikan kita masa kita budak kecik kot. hhehehe. Memang fefeeling puteri kayangan gitu lah! Lepas dah jirus segala bagai, sampai bersih badan, I looked at my marble slab..perghhh..penuh cebisan daki weihh! Mak aih..malu rasa tapi makcik dua orang tu dah tgk berjutajuta lemon daki dalam satu hari, so diorang senyum je. Then, dia lap lap badan kita, lepastu we went to a resting room, where kita minum tea and pastries macam princess lagi. Sorry takde gambar of our tea room sebab time tu tak bawak fone, tinggal semua dalam locker. Tak nak gangguan daripada sesiapa sesiapa. Memang nak focus habis, tanpa gadget. Lepas dah minum tea, sempat me and Emma walked around dalam spa tu and memang lawa gilaaaaa laa spa ni. Memang macam istana istana Morocco. Tinggal nak ada hamba abdi je datang kat kita bawak buah. Ooops terover pulak. There were many rooms untuk massage and other treatments. Kitorang buat scrub je, so tak dapat merasa duduk dalam bilik urut. Takpe, definitely next time nak pergi lagi!





Relax relax sambil macam magazine. Lawa kan!!





After having tea, we changed back into our clothes and filled some feedback forms. I was VERY VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED with the scrub and bath. Eventhough it was for a short time, only 45 minutes service, rasa sangat puas sebabbb badan saya dah gebu dan bersih daripada segala daki. Bayangkan cikgu tadika ni, banyak outdoor activity, playground school trip etc, memang my body needed a good amount of scrubbing and proper cleansing. Next time nak try urut pulak lah!

Those yang berminat nak pergi, this is the menu. More info on their website ye :)

www.hammamspas.com




We took the one yang Hammam and Gommage RM160 only for 45 minutes. Yes, it sounds expensive for such a short treatment, but serious, puas hati sesangat!! :)


Hammam means Turkish bath, berasal dari Turkey, dan dipraktiskan secara meluas di Asia and Europe. Please give it a try, you will love it! I suggest you start with the basic Hammam&Gommage first, and then next trip baru ambil package head to toe. I cannot wait for my next trip there. Kena kumpul duit dulu.... fulus fulus.


Service Quality : 5/5
Spa Experience : 5/5
Ambience : 5/5
Price : $$$
Will I come back? : YES

Rating Guide
1/5 : Poor
2/5 : Fair
3/5 :Average 
4/5 : Good
5/5 : Excellent
$ :Budget
$$ : Mid-range

$$$ : Splurge 


XOXO,
Lina

Comments

  1. A very different atmosphere for a spa. Love it.

    durba

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada lelaki datang sini tak? Mereka pakai robe dan underwear juga?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this spa for men also? Are they naked in the spa?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Yes, I'm back!

Salam and hello everyone! *knock knock* Anyone still around? If you are, you're awesome! If you're new, welcome to my blog! A place where I share my thoughts on beauty products, new eateries in town, places I go jalan-jalan, events that I attended.. and many more! Why is my blog so empty though, you may ask? Well I can assure you that this is NOT a new blog. It's been around since 2013. Yeap, it is that lama okay! But what happened to my older blogposts? Sadly, I had to delete most of them because I'm now a hijabi and those old posts are from my free hair days😁 On another note, I am also guilty of neglecting this blog for the past few years. So much has happened (both good and bad)..I was caught up with work, I was busy chasing money, finding love, getting married, bla bla bla.. I kinda lost touch with this page and to be honest, I miss it so much. So yes, Im back! But why am I suddenly back? Well, when social media takes over the internet, it has been pictures after p

grEAT - Malaysia's 1st Automated Restaurant @1 Utama

Hello and Assalamualaikum everyone! Anddd Im backkk with a restaurant/food review. It's been a pretty long time since the last I reviewed tempat makan best. So now I nak review restoran yang rasanya paling canggih di Malaysia buat masa sekarang! grEAT - The Healthier Fast Food is located in One Utama, started  operating in February 2018. Konsep grEAT ni memang LAIN dari restoran lain sebab semua kat sini automatic. Dah rasa macam fefeeling kat Japan. Finally kita dah hampir sama level juga la kan dengan restoran restoran di Jepun?